Task 1 – Alphabet Outcome

I decided to take on alphabet task with theme of “things at university”. After I took all the pictures I assembled them all together on photoshop.

Below is the outcome of my task:

ABC

Overall I am quite pleased with my outcome as I was able to demonstrate my ability of being aware of what’s around me. It also let me test my ways of turning several objects into an art piece. I enjoyed the practise despite being unsure of where to start and how I could get all the letters.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s