Task 1 – Alphabet Outcome

I decided to take on alphabet task with theme of “things at university”. After I took all the pictures I assembled them all together on photoshop.

Below is the outcome of my task:

ABC

Overall I am quite pleased with my outcome as I was able to demonstrate my ability of being aware of what’s around me. It also let me test my ways of turning several objects into an art piece. I enjoyed the practise despite being unsure of where to start and how I could get all the letters.

Advertisements

Task 1 – Alphabet Photos Research

Our first real individual task was given to us during this weeks seminar. We were asked to create a collage of photos with images representing the alphabet letters.

In order to get a better understanding of the type of photos I could take, I did a few research on some few examples.

Below is an example I found on the web:

alphabet-objects