I began creating the html file of the project and added css to it. Using the mock up design as guidelines I was able to create the webpage. We then built the design around the php that was helped out by Verity and Kyle.
Below are screenshots on how I did it:
Adding it with the PHP
Outcome from converging the php, html and css
I then added media queries to the project in order to make it responsive to different screen size.
Overall I am very pleased with the outcome of the project as we were able to collaborate as a team together to create it. It was very important that we all shared the same goals and ideas and were up to the challenge. I was able to learn a lot about the fundamentals of php and how they are used to create databases for a website. Our knowledge and understanding about databases allowed us to create a recipe website that functions in the ways we planned out initially. The design as well is clean and bold and therefore easy to understand navigate with the users. Despite many trial and errors we were able to achieve our goals.